Recommend Hotfixes and Updates for Hyper-V and Failover Clusters
I the last couple of releases I always posted the pages where you could get the list of Recommended Hotfixes and Updates for Windows Server 2012 Failover Clusters and List of Hyper-V and Failover Cluster Hotfixes for Windows Server 2012. I want to upgrade the post with the links for Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. So you can find all updates from a single site.
Windows Server 2012 R2
- Hyper-V: Update List for Windows Server 2012 R2 (TechNet Wiki)
- Recommended hotfixes and updates for Windows Server 2012 R2-based failover clusters (support.microsoft.com)
- List of currently available hotfixes for the File Services technologies in Windows Server 2012 and in Windows Server 2012 R2 (support.microsoft.com)
- Recommended hotfixes, updates, and known solutions for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) environments (support.microsoft.com)
Windows Server 2012
- Hyper-V: Update List for Windows Server 2012 (TechNet Wiki)
- Recommended hotfixes and updates for Windows Server 2012-based failover clusters (support.microsoft.com)
Windows Server 2008 R2
- Hyper-V 2008 R2: Update List (TechNet Wiki)
- List of Cluster Hotfixes for Windows Server 2008 R2 (TechNet Wiki)
Feel free to share this page and I always recommend to get the latest hotfixes when you are deploying a new Hyper-V or Scale-Out File Server environment. And definitely check also Aidan Finns blog from time to time where he does some deeper look at the Knowledge Base articles for Hyper-V.