What’s in my bag for the Microsoft MVP Global Summit 2013
Only a few days left until I catch my flight with Marcel Zehner (MVP System Center Datacenter & Cloud Management) to Redmond for the Microsoft MVP Global Summit 2013. Microsoft invites all MVPs worldwide (approx 4000) for a great week of learning, sharing and networking on the Microsoft Campus. For this week I had to pack some stuff for the flight and the days we will spend and work there.
- Nokia Lumia 920 – We sure I need my smartphone and I definitely can use the Pureview camera to create some great shots from Seattle and Redmond.
- Microsoft Surface RT – I loaded the Surface with a lot of movies for the long flight. The Surface RT should have definitely enough battery life for watching some videos and get some writing done.
- Zune HD – I already mentioned that I am a huge fan of Microsoft Hardware and I like to have a different music player to save the battery of my Lumia 920.
- Zune Headphones – I am still impressed by the quality of the Zune Headphones
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 – This is my work machine, a great powerful and light device.
- WD USB Hard drive – Adding a little more storage to my bag
- Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse – perfect travel mouse
- USB Stick with Windows To Go
- SD Cards – Additional Storage
- And of course much more…
Btw. I really can’t wait to pick up a Microsoft Surface Pro in one of the Microsoft Stores in Seattle or Bellevue.