Only a few days left until I catch my flight with Marcel Zehner (MVP System Center Datacenter & Cloud Management) to Redmond for the Microsoft MVP Global Summit 2013. Microsoft invites all MVPs worldwide (approx 4000) for a great week of learning, sharing and networking on the Microsoft Campus. For this week I had to pack some stuff for the flight and the days we will spend and work there.
- Nokia Lumia 920 – We sure I need my smartphone and I definitely can use the Pureview camera to create some great shots from Seattle and Redmond.
- Microsoft Surface RT – I loaded the Surface with a lot of movies for the long flight. The Surface RT should have definitely enough battery life for watching some videos and get some writing done.
- Zune HD – I already mentioned that I am a huge fan of Microsoft Hardware and I like to have a different music player to save the battery of my Lumia 920.
- Zune Headphones – I am still impressed by the quality of the Zune Headphones
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 – This is my work machine, a great powerful and light device.
- WD USB Hard drive – Adding a little more storage to my bag
- Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse – perfect travel mouse
- USB Stick with Windows To Go
- SD Cards – Additional Storage
- And of course much more…
Btw. I really can’t wait to pick up a Microsoft Surface Pro in one of the Microsoft Stores in Seattle or Bellevue.Tags: Arc Touch Mouse, Bag, Gadgets, Lenovo, Lumia 920, Microsoft, Microsoft MVP, MVP, MVP Global Summit, MVP Summit, Nokia, Notebook, PC, Surface, Surface RT, ThinkPad X1, Windows, Windows 8, Windows RT, Zune, Zune HD Last modified: July 1, 2018