Office 365 – How to connect with Powershell
In Office 365 you can do and automate a lot with Windows Powershell. Now this small post shows you how you can connect to Office 365 with Powershell.
- Install the Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant
- Install the Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell
- Open Powershell and import the MsOnline Module or use the desktop shortcut which was created by the installer.
- Connect to your Microsoft Office 365 account
Use your Office 365 LiveID to login (for example [email protected])
- Now you can start working with Windows Powershell in your Office 365 account, if you need some more help about the available Powershell cmdlets you can list them with
Get-Command -Module MsOnline