On Wednesday, February 10, I plan to do a livestream and watch the PowerShell Deep Dive session video from the ITOps Talk All Things Hybrid event. In the live stream, you will see me reacting on the content by the PowerShell program managers Joey Aiello, Jason Helmick and Cloud Advocate Pierre Roman. Let’s watch it together and chat about it!
ITOps Talks PowerShell Deep Dive session
Pierre Roman, Joey Aiello (Senior Program Manager – General Compute), and Jason Helmick (Program Manager – PowerShell) will take a deep dive on PowerShell. From previous versions and making them work in PowerShell 7 and PowerShell Core. We’ll also take a serious look at Learning PowerShell with PowerShell, at Predictive IntelliSense, at the VS Code extensions, at Crescendo, and secret management with PowerShell to avoid the ever-annoying problem of hardcode creds or use prompts.
Livestream Thomas reacts to PowerShell Deep Dive
YouTube Livestream will be starting on Wednesday, February 10 at 17:00 (CET): Make sure you set a reminder!
▶ Download the calendar ICS file here. 📅✔
You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel to get a notification.
- IT Ops Talks Hybrid Event
- IT Ops Talk Community Chat
- PowerShell GitHub repo ** File issues and contribute!
- PS7 Module Compatibility Table
- PowerShell Team Blog
- Az Predictor module
Join us on the YouTube Livestream
If you are interested, join us on February 10 online. I am really looking forward to chatting with you in the Livestream about the PowerShell Deep Dive session. You can find the live stream here on YouTube.
Until then, check out my blogs on PowerShell:
- How to Install and Update PowerShell 7
- What’s new in PowerShell 7 – Check it out!
- How to use PowerShell ISE Mode in Visual Studio Code
- Add a PowerShell Remote Session in Windows Terminal
- Run Azure PowerShell in a Docker Container
- Enable PowerShell SSH Remoting in PowerShell 7
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.Last modified: February 12, 2021