Windows Server 2019 Inside Out Microsoft Press Book Available
My friend and colleague Orin Thomas just shared some fantastic news. His new book Windows Server 2019 Inside Out for Microsoft Press is now available. I was able to provide some early feedback during the writing process and I can tell you this book is a must-have if you are working with Windows Server 2019.
Dive into Windows Server 2019—and really put your Windows Serverexpertise to work. Focusing on Windows Server 2019’s most powerful and innovative features, this supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, tips, and workarounds—all you need to plan, implement, or manage Windows Server in enterprise, data center, cloud, and hybrid environments. Fully reflecting new innovations for security, hybrid cloud environments, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), it covers everything from cluster sets to Windows Subsystem for Linux.
You can get the book on Amazon and you will learn how to:
- Optimize the full Windows Server 2019 lifecycle, from planning and configuration through rollout and administration
- Leverage new configuration options including App Compatibility Features on Demand (FOD) or Desktop Experience
- Ensure fast, reliable upgrades and migrations
- Manage Windows servers, clients, and services through Windows Admin Center
- Seamlessly deliver and administer core DNS, DHCP, file, print, storage, and Internet services
- Use the Storage Migration Service to simplify storage moves and configuration at the destination
- Seamlessly integrate Azure IaaS and hybrid services with Windows Server 2019
- Improve agility with advanced container technologies, including container networking and integration into Kubernetes orchestration clusters
- Deliver Active Directory identity, certificate, federation, and rights management services
- Protect servers, clients, VMs, assets, and users with advanced Windows Server 2019 security features, from Just Enough Administration to shielded VMs and guarded virtualization fabrics
- Monitor performance, manage event logs, configure advanced auditing, and perform backup/recovery Windows Server 2019
If you got the new Windows Server 2019 Inside Out Microsoft Press book, let me know what you think!