- August 15th: Developers will be able to download the final version of Windows 8 via your MSDN subscriptions.
- August 15th: IT professionals testing Windows 8 in organizations will be able to access the final version of Windows 8 through your TechNet subscriptions.
- August 16th: Customers with existing Microsoft Software Assurance for Windows will be able to download Windows 8 Enterprise edition through the Volume License Service Center (VLSC).
- August 16th: Microsoft Partner Network members will have access to Windows 8.
- August 20th: Microsoft Action Pack Providers (MAPS) receive access to Windows 8.
- September 1st: Volume License customers without Software Assurance will be able to purchase Windows 8 through Microsoft Volume License Resellers.
- September 4th: Windows Server 2012 will be GA (generally available)
- October 26th: Windows 8 will be GA (generally available)
On the Windows Server Blog Microsoft mentioned that Windows Server 2012 will be available to our volume licensing customers in the next couple of weeks. Maybe this means the same dates as Windows 8.Tags: GA, Hyper-V, Microsoft, MSDN, release, RTM, TechNet, Windows, Windows 8, Windows Server, Windows Server 2012 Last modified: August 2, 2012