Two weeks ago the date of the Swiss IT Event Geekmania was announced and I got two session slots in the itnetx Private Cloud Track. Together with Philipp Witschi I will talk about Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V and Storage and how those features are integrated in the next Version of System Center.
- Windows Server 2012: Hyper-V V3 – the new generation Hypervisor
- Windows Server 2012: Storage Management – get ready for “Big Data”¨
Beside those two sessions there are a lot of other cool Microsoft Private Cloud sessions with the latest System Center products like System Center Orchestrator, Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager and Configuration Manager.
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012: Task Sequences Deep Dive
- Identity Management mit System Center Service Manager 2012
- System Center Orchestrator 2012: Hardcore IT Process Automation
- System Center Operations Manager 2012: Monitor your own Application
- A Real World Microsoft Private Cloud Scenario
- Panel Discussion: Meet The System Center And Private Cloud Solutions Experts
Private Cloud Track Speakers:
- Chris Greuter (itnetx)
- Martin Wüthrich (itnetx)
- Marcel Zehner (itnetx)
- Stefan Roth (itnetx)
- Attila Kiss (itnetx)
- Thomas Maurer (itnetx)
- Philipp Witschi (itnetx)
- Michel Lüscher (Microsoft)
- Markus Erlacher (Microsoft)
Geekmania 2012 will be a one day Event on Friday October 26. You can get more Information about the Event on the Geekmania 2012 homepage.
Tags: Event, geekmania, Geekmania 2012, Hyper-V, itnetx, Microsoft, Private Cloud, Sessions, Speaker, Storage, System Center, Windows, Windows Server, Windows Server 2012 Last modified: January 7, 2019