Windows Server and Azure are great platforms for your applications, and it gets even better when you combine them in a hybrid cloud environment. In the upcoming Azure webinar, we will have a look at how you can bring more value to your Windows Servers running in Azure, on-premsies, at the edge, and other cloud providers. In this webinar (Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:00 AM–11:00 AM Pacific Time), I was able to join Chhavi Nijhawan (Senior Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft) to talk about some awesome scenarios with Windows Server and Azure. We are going to have a look at Azure Migrate, bringing Azure Management capabilities to your Windows Servers running outside of Azure, and how you can benefit even more from Azure Automanage for Windows Server.
More about the Azure Webinar: Bring Cloud Value to Your Windows Server Anywhere
Organizations of every size have taken advantage of the many benefits of the cloud – including scalability, resiliency, and efficiency – by migrating to Azure. But what happens when it’s not possible to move everything to the cloud?
Join this webinar to see how Azure Migrate can onboard on-premises servers with Azure Arc so that you can achieve a single plane of management, govern across your estate, and take advantage of hybrid cloud benefits that will help you achieve your business objectives.
You will also learn about:
- How Azure Migrate can help with at-scale discovery, assessment, and migration of Windows Servers.
- Modernization scenarios that Windows Server enables for end-to-end upgrades and management of workloads.
- Extending Azure management and services to existing infrastructure with Azure Arc.
- How to modernize Windows servers once in Azure via using native Azure services.
You can register here on Microsoft.com. You can also register and watch the recording later on-demand! And don’t forget to join our Windows Server Summit (Thursday, September 16, 2021, 10:00 AM–11:30 AM Pacific Time) where we have a first look at Windows Server 2022!
You can learn more here:
- Azure Migrate
- Azure Arc Documentation
- Azure Automanage
- Microsoft Learn: Azure Stack HCI foundations
- Microsoft Learn: Manage hybrid infrastructure with Azure Arc