Today, Erin Chapple (Microsoft Corporate Vice President, Azure Core) just announced the new inside Azure for IT program, which delivers the latest Azure best practices, technical training and tools, and inside information from Azure experts. The Inside Azure for IT program is designed to help you get the most from your hybrid cloud investments.
- Learn: Stay current on the most recent Azure tips and best practices.
- Connect: Ask Azure experts and your peers your toughest questions.
- Achieve: Transform your IT operations and infrastructure to drive business growth.
You can find out more here.
I am happy to let you know that the first videos of the expert series are available right now focusing on Azure Arc, SAP on Azure, Azure VMware Solutions, Azure Stack HCI, Linux on Azure, and many more! I had the chance to work with some fantastic people to create some of the Inside Azure for IT Expert Series videos! These videos help you, to improve your cloud infrastructure skills with the advanced guidance offered in this on-demand video series led by Azure infrastructure experts. Learn about the latest Azure tools and capabilities and get insider recommendations to modernize your IT infrastructure on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge.
You can find more directly on the Inside Azure for IT website, and find some of the Azure Arc videos here:
- Use Azure monitoring, security, and update services anywhere
- Best practices for onboarding Azure Arc–enabled servers
- Architect and design hybrid and multicloud solutions
- Choose the right data solution for your hybrid environment
- Azure Arc–enabled data services with Azure Stack HCI and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Get central visibility and standardized organization across environments
- Build a hybrid and multicloud identity, access control, and security foundation
- Build a compliance and standards foundation for apps, infrastructure, and data
- Standardize DevOps practices across hybrid and multicloud environments
- Centrally design, deploy, and operate Kubernetes apps and clusters anywhere
- Azure Arc–enabled data services in disconnected mode
- Azure Arc–enabled data services in connected mode
The Inside Azure for IT program also offers:
- Executive fireside chats -Hear insights on how to solve today’s real-world IT problems in Inside Azure for IT, a new web series hosted by Erin Chapple, Corporate Vice President of Azure Core.
- Ask the experts live – Ask product experts your most difficult infrastructure questions in this live video series. You’ll also hear tips and best practices for implementing, optimizing, and building infrastructure solutions—direct from the Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) team.
I hope you enjoy the new Azure for IT program!Tags: Azure, Azure Arc, Azure Stack, Cloud Computing, Hybrid, Inside Azure, Inside Azure for IT, IT Pro, Microsoft, multicloud, Video Last modified: July 13, 2021