Passed Microsoft Exam 70-745 Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
This summer I took the Microsoft beta exam 70-745 Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter, which focuses on implementing Software-Defined Datacenter solutions, based on Hyper-V, Windows Server, Software Defined Networking and Storage, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, System Center Operations Manager and everything around it.
- Plan and Implement System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) Core Infrastructure
- Implement Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Implement Software-Defined Storage
- Implement Datacenter Compute Solutions with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
- Secure your Software-Defined Datacenter
- Monitor and Maintain the Software-Defined Datacenter
Passing Exam 745: Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter validates the skills and knowledge to implement a software-defined datacenter (SDDC) with Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM). Candidates have experience implementing and managing highly available SCVMM infrastructures as well as implementing software-defined storage, compute, and networking components.
This week I finally got the message that I passed the Beta exam. If you want to take that exam you should really be familiar with the products and solutions mentioned above, otherwise you will have a hard time passing the exam.
If you want to know more about the exam, check out this link: Microsoft Learning Exam 70-745 Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
Also big congrats to all the others who passed the exam like Charbel Nemnom.