Since last week I am one of the proud owners of Nokia Lumia 1020, the best Windows Phone today. Not long ago I replaced my Lumia 920 with a Lumia 925 which was a pretty great device, it was basically a better version of the Lumia 920 and fixed some issues like weight and size. After the Lumia 1020 was released I could resist and had to get one because of the totally awesome 41 Megapixel camera. As I finally got my Lumia 1020 I was expecting a Lumia 920 with a lot better camera, but I was wrong. The Lumia 1020 does not only come with a better camera, it also had some other improvements.
- Weight – The Lumia 1020 feels a lot lighter than the 920
- Size – The Lumia 1020 with it’s huge camera is even thinner than the 920
- Display – The display looks better than the display on the 920 and the 925
- Speakers – Well something I don’t really need but the speakers on the 1020 are pretty good
- Battery Life – As far as I can say after the first week, the 1020 has up to 20% better battery life than the 925 in my usage scenario
- Overall Quality – If you have ever used a Nokia Lumia you know that the quality was always great, but 1020 feels even better
- Camera – And of course the camera is the biggest and best feature and is at the moment the best camera smartphone in the market
Well for me the Lumia 1020 is a great addition because I don’t even own a camera and with such a great camera build in into my phone I don’t need one. I already have planned a lot of traveling until the end of this year and having such a great camera always with me is just great.