This guide will show you how to add a Genotec Hosted Sharepoint 2010 to your Sharepoint Workspace 2010.
- First Startup Microsoft Sharepoint Workspace 2010
- Add a new Sharepoint to your Sharepoint Workspace
- Add the Domain of your hosted Sharepoint (sharepointhosting.ch, Hostedsharepoint.ch or your own Domainname)
- Add your User Account and Password. Its Important that you add the Domain before your Username (CP\username)
- Now wait until your Site is synced with your computer
- Now you can see your Sharepoint Site Collection in the Launchbar and you can start working with Microsoft SharePoint Workspace.
Thats how you can connect a Genotec Hosted Sharepoint 2010 to your Sharepoint Workspace. I recommend that you use the “Remember my credentials” checkbox because your computer is not in the same Active Directory Domain.Tags: Genotec, Genotec Hosted Sharepoint, Genotec Hosted Sharepoint 2010, Hosted Sharepoint, Hosted Sharepoint 2010, Microsoft, Microsoft Sharepoint 2010, Microsoft Sharepoint Workspace, Microsoft Sharepoint Workspace 2010, Sharepoint, Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint Workspace, Sharepoint Workspace 2010 Last modified: November 14, 2010