This guide will show you how to add a Genotec Hosted Sharepoint 2010 to your Sharepoint Workspace 2010.
- First Startup Microsoft Sharepoint Workspace 2010
- Add a new Sharepoint to your Sharepoint Workspace
- Add the Domain of your hosted Sharepoint (sharepointhosting.ch, Hostedsharepoint.ch or your own Domainname)
- Add your User Account and Password. Its Important that you add the Domain before your Username (CP\username)
- Now wait until your Site is synced with your computer
- Now you can see your Sharepoint Site Collection in the Launchbar and you can start working with Microsoft SharePoint Workspace.
Thats how you can connect a Genotec Hosted Sharepoint 2010 to your Sharepoint Workspace. I recommend that you use the “Remember my credentials” checkbox because your computer is not in the same Active Directory Domain.