In the first post I wrote how you can enable SSH on the ESXi 5.0 host. In this post I show you how you can enable or activate SSH on the ESXi 5.0 hosts via the vSphere Client.
- First start the vSphere Client
- Select the ESXi host in the configurations tab
- Select Security Profile
- Click on Properties in the upper right corner and you will get the a popup with all the services on this ESXi 5.0 hosts. Select the SSH service and press the Options button.
- Now you can start the services and set the startup options
- press okay and you are done..