Speaking at the Windows Server Summit 2022
I am happy to let you know that I will be speaking at the Windows Server Summit 2022 and show you how you can run the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Hybrid deployment options on Windows Server and Azure Stack HCI, as well as manage it through Azure Arc. But there is more to learn here, and we have some great speakers, such as Roanne Sones, Bernardo Caldas, and many more, showing you all the best about Windows Server.
Join us on: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time and register right here.
Make sure you check out the latest about the Azure Hybrid Benefit for Windows Server customers.
Learn how to open up new opportunities for your org to innovate and operate more efficiently—while also improving security—at the Windows Server Summit. Join your peers and Microsoft experts for sessions and demos on the latest Windows Server 2022 and Azure capabilities.
You’ll gain practical skills and insights on how to:
- Fortify your security with improved multilayer protection.
- Easily manage and integrate your on-premises servers to Azure with Automanage and Windows Admin Center.
- More efficiently secure and manage hybrid or multi-cloud environments.
- Run apps seamlessly across on-premises datacenters and the cloud with Azure Arc.
- Make the most of the management capabilities in System Center 2022.
And you’ll be able to ask the experts about your own use cases during the live Q&A.
I hope to see you live on the Windows Server Summit 2022!