At the NetWork 9 Conference in Neum and at the Global Azure Bootcamp in Switzerland, I presented my session about Mastering Azure using Cloud Shell. Since I got a lot of requests for the session to be online, I recorded my presentation and made it available for everyone. The presentation is a live demo and summary of my blog post “Mastering Azure with Cloud Shell“, which gives you an overview about the Cloud Shell and some of the advanced stuff you can do.
In the session you learn:
- Overview about Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and Bash experience
- Persistent Storage using Azure Files
- Azure Drive
- Third party tools
- Visual Studio Code integration
- Using Git as Source Control
- Remote manage Azure virtual machines
- Integration of Cloud Shell in Microsoft Docs, Microsoft Learn and more
- Cloud Shell in the Azure Mobile App
- and more.
I hope you enjoy watching it and let me know what you think in the comments.Tags: Azure, Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, Bash, Cloud Shell, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, PowerShell, Presentation, Recording, Session, Thomas Maurer, Video Last modified: May 1, 2019