Some weeks ago I passed Microsoft Exam 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions which means I am now Microsoft Certified on Microsoft Azure technology. Microsoft has just lunched a new certification challenge called Know it. Prove it. which leverages free resources at the Microsoft Virtual Academy and take Microsoft exams afterwards.
A few things about the challenge:
- There are 8 different learning tracks, ranging from Cloud Development over Web Development to Hybrid Cloud or Office 365.
- Each track consists of a learning module which is accessible from anywhere so learners can watch video tutorials and do assessments whenever is easy!
- During KiPi, learners can track their progress, earn badges and points, compete against other challenges, and share experiences with others who are participating.
- Although the challenge officially kicked off on February 1st, it’s not too late to get started.
- The “Know It” portion of the challenge runs all of February and the “Prove It” part (i.e. get certified) will start March 1st and end on March 31st
For all Virtualization and Cloud Architects and Engineers this makes really sense to prepare what is coming next for Microsoft Cloud or Windows Server as well as System Center and Hyper-V. So checkout the the Know it. Prove it. challenge on the Microsoft Virtual Academy.
Tags: Azure, Certification, Challenge, Cloud, Hybrid, Hybrid Cloud, Hyper-V, Know it. Prove it., Learning, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Certification, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Virtual Academy, MVA, System Center, Windows Server Last modified: February 15, 2015