I got a lot of Microsoft Word Documents form one of our professors at KTSI. But Evernote only supports text recognition inside PDFs. So I converted all Word Documents to PDF with the Mac OS X Automator.
How to convert Word Documents to PDF:
- Open Automator under Mac OS X
- Add a “Get Specified Finder Items” object
- Select the Word Documents
- Add another “Convert Format of Word Documents” object
- Set the Format to ” Portable Document Format (PDF)”
- Now click run and the Automator will convert all your Word Documents and you can find them in the same folder as the Word Documents