Yesterday Microsoft released the Windows Server 2012 R2 Private Cloud Virtualization and Storage Poster and Mini-Posters. This includes overviews over Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, Scale-Out File Server, Storage Spaces and much more. These posters provide a visual reference for understanding key private cloud storage and virtualization technologies in Windows Server 2012 R2. They focus on understanding storage architecture, virtual hard disks, cluster shared volumes, scale-out file servers, storage spaces, data deduplication, Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, and virtual hard disk sharing.
Bedsides the overview poster, Microsoft Includes the following Mini-Posters:
- Virtual Hard Disk and Cluster Shared Volumes Mini Poster
- Virtual Hard Disk Sharing Mini Poster
- Understanding Storage Architecture Mini Poster
- Storage Spaces and Deduplication Mini Poster
- Scale-Out and SMB Mini Poster
- Hyper-V and Failover Clustering Mini Poster
You can get the posters from the Microsoft download page.