Azure Arc-enabled SQL Managed Instance Landing zone accelerator
In this episode of the Azure Enablement Show, I am joined by Lior Kamrat, from the Azure Arc team to discuss the how the Azure Arc-enabled SQL Managed Instance Landing Zone Accelerator, which covers nine critical design areas, will help customers who are operating a hybrid or multi-cloud environment.
Azure Arc-enabled SQL Managed Instance has near 100% compatibility with the latest SQL Server database engine, and enables existing SQL Server customers to lift and shift their applications to Azure Arc data services with minimal application and database changes while maintaining data sovereignty. At the same time, SQL Managed Instance includes built-in management capabilities that drastically reduce management overhead.
If you want to learn more, check out the following links:
- Cloud Adoption Framework https://aka.ms/adopt
- Azure Arc landing zone accelerator for hybrid and multicloud https://aka.ms/ArcLZAcceleratorReady
- Blog: Announcing Landing Zone Accelerator for Azure Arc-enabled SQL Managed Instance https://aka.ms/ArcSQLMILZBlog
- Blog: Announcing Jumpstart ArcBox for DataOps https://aka.ms/ArcBoxDataOpsBlog
- Related episodes Introduction to the hybrid and multicloud Scenario https://aka.ms/azenable/75
- Introduction to the Arc-enabled Kubernetes landing zone accelerator https://aka.ms/azenable/91