You can register for the free, two-hour Azure Hybrid and Multicloud Digital Event on June 29 from 9:00 AM–11:00 AM Pacific Time and learn how to be more productive and agile by extending Azure management and running Azure data services across your on-premises, multicloud, and edge environments.
The event kicks off with a short keynote followed by these deep dives into key topics and real companies’ experiences:
- Be among the first to hear a major Azure Arc announcement. Learn how to bring cloud capabilities to your data workloads across hybrid and multicloud environments.
- Intel and Microsoft: Partnering to deliver scalable, secure, and flexible hybrid infrastructure to customers.
- Run Azure data services anywhere with the latest developments in Azure Arc–enabled data services. See how SKF Group and Dell Technologies are getting the most out of the latest generation of hybrid data offerings.
- Quickly build, deploy, and update apps anywhere with Azure Arc. Learn how to ensure governance, compliance, and security for all deployments.
- Get consistent operations and security for hybrid and multicloud environments—and learn to automate systems to meet security, governance, and compliance standards.
- Modernize your datacenter and use Azure Stack HCI hybrid capabilities to help improve availability and performance across environments.
Featured speakers are:
- Corey Sanders
Corporate Vice President, Solutions, Microsoft
- Roanne Sones
Corporate Vice President, Azure Edge + Platform, Microsoft
- Victoria Van Camp
Chief Technology Officer and President, SKF Group
- Rose Schooler
Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Global Data Center Sales, Intel
- Asad Khan
Partner Director of Program Management, Azure Data, Microsoft
- Sven Vollbehr
Head of Digital Manufacturing, SKF Group
- Matt Baker
Senior Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Dell Technologies
- Gabe Monroy
Vice President, Azure Developer Experience, Microsoft
- Jeremy Winter
Vice President, Azure Compute, Microsoft
- Bernardo Caldas
Vice President of Program Management, Azure Core OS and Edge Infrastructure, Microsoft
Until then, check out some of my Azure Arc and Azure Stack blog posts and documentation:
- Run cloud-native apps on Azure PaaS anywhere
- Azure Arc Jumpstart ArcBox
- Check if network connectivity for Azure Arc Connected Machine Agent is blocked
- Azure Arc enabled Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Azure Arc enabled Azure PostgreSQL Hyperscale
- Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes
- Azure Arc enabled Servers
- Microsoft Learn: Azure Stack HCI
- Microsoft Learn: Azure Arc