In the first two posts we did all the preperation for the System Center 2012 Unified Installer. Now in this post we are going finally to run the Unified Installer.
- System Center 2012 Unified Installer – Step by Step – Part 1
- System Center 2012 Unified Installer – Step by Step – Part 2
- System Center 2012 Unified Installer – Step by Step – Part 3
- Start the System Center Unified Installer
- The System Center Unified Installer is not made for production so read the warning and click okay.
- Choose the System Center components you want to install.
- Set the component media Location for each System Center product
- Accept the License Terms for Configuration Manager and the Prerequisite License Terms
- Choose the Prerequisite Meida Locations
- Specify the Installation Location
- Select the System Center Target servers
- Select System Center Service Accounts
- provide some additional Setup information
- Check the summary and click install
- Now the System Center Unified Installer will Setup the first Server with System Center Orchestrator
- After Orchestrator is deployed, it will Launch some Orchestrator runbooks to install the other System Center parts.
- After all products are installed, SCUI will do a cleanup
- And about 3 hours later you are done
I think this is very cool and can you save a lot of time if you are doing a Proof of Concept or a Lab deployment of the System Center products.Tags: Microsoft, Private Cloud, SCAC, SCCM, SCDPM, SCO, SCOM, SCSM, SCVMM, setup, System Center, System Center 2012, Unified Installer Last modified: May 9, 2012