Yesterday I passed the Microsoft exam 70-246: Monitoring and Operating Private Cloud with System Center 2012. And I can now finally call myself a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for Private Cloud or MCSE: Private Cloud.
The new (reborn) Microsoft Certifications MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) and MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) were first shown at the Microsoft Management Summit this year.
At the moment there are the following certifications public
Private Cloud (System Center)
For the MCSE: Private Cloud you have to do the following
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008 or MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 or 70-659: TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization (until January 2013)
- 70-246: Monitoring and Operating Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MSCA: Windows Server 2012
- MSCE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
Now I am not the first one here in Switzerland who passed these exams, for example Marcel Zehner and Michel Lüscher did the exams at exams at MMS 2012 in Las Vegas and they got the results last week. Congrats guys ;)Tags: Certification, Exam, Infrastructure, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCTS, Microsoft, Private Cloud, System Center, System Center 2012, Windows Server Last modified: January 7, 2019