Azure Unblogged – Open Source at Microsoft
Today, I want to share a new Azure Unblogged video, in which I had the chance to talk to René Moddejongen (Business Group Lead Open Source Software at Microsoft Western Europe) to discuss Open Source at Microsoft. In this video René and Thomas have a conversation about Microsoft in relation to Open Source. Expect a small recap of Microsoft’s Open Source strategy and partnerships with external Open Source companies. Microsoft truly embraces Open Source.
You can watch the full video on Microsoft Channel 9.
You can find more information here:
- Microsoft Azure Open Source
- Microsoft Open Source Blog
- Linux on Azure
- Open source releases from Microsoft
- Build apps with Node.js, Python, Java and any framework or language with an Azure free account
- Install the Windows Subsystem for Linux 2
- Microsoft European Virtual Open Source Summit
You can also watch other episodes of Azure Unblogged on Microsoft Channel 9 and check out my blog at ITOpsTalk.com.
- Azure Unblogged – Azure Stack HCI and the Future
- Azure Unblogged – Replace your file server with a serverless Azure file share!
- Azure Unblogged – Windows Containers for IT Pros
- Azure Unblogged – Azure Arc for Servers
- Azure Unblogged – Microsoft Feedback and Customer engagement programs
Let me know if you enjoyed the Azure Unblogged – Open Source at Microsoft video, and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel here.