Last week I had the honor to be a guest in the C# Corner Live AMA (Ask Me Anything) about Azure Learning and Microsoft Certification. C# Corner is an online global community of 3 million software developers. They publish the latest news and articles on cutting-edge software development topics. Developers share their knowledge and connect via content, forums, and chapters. Thousands of members benefit from our monthly events, webinars, and conferences. We also provide tools for career growth such as career advice, resume writing, training, certifications, books and whitepapers, and videos. We also connect developers with their potential employers via our Job board.
On their weekly live show, I joined them to answer questions about Azure Learning and Microsoft Certification. I was talking a lot about Microsoft Learn and Microsoft Docs, which can help you a lot when it comes to learning Azure. You can watch the recording of the Microsoft Certification and Azure Learning AMA here:
If you are interested in learning Azure and/or becoming Microsoft Certifed, check out my blogs about how to learn Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing. If you are preparing for a Microsoft Azure certification exam also make sure you check out my exam study guides:
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Certification Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-303: Azure Architect Technologies Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Certification Exam Study Guide
I hope you enjoyed this Microsoft Certification AMA with C# Corner. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. I wish you all happy learning and a lot of success with your Microsoft certification exams!