Yesterday I had the chance to be on the 425 Show live stream on YouTube with Christos Matskas and John Patrick Dandison from the Microsoft Identity team. We spoke about how you can use Azure Arc to secure and manage your Hybrid cloud environment including Linux and Windows Server, as well as Kubernetes clusters. We had a look at the different management features and we talked about how to use the Managed Identity of the Azure Arc enabled servers as well as how to leverage the new Azure Arc Key Vault extension. And we also added some PowerShell stuff as well! Trust me, I had a lot of fun!
I highly recommend that you check out their show on YouTube and you can also follow my YouTube Channel.
If you want to learn more, check out the following resources
- Authenticate against Azure resources with Arc enabled servers
- In preview: Azure Key Vault extension for Arc enabled servers
- Azure Arc Video – Manage your Hybrid Cloud environment
- Azure Arc overview
- What is Azure Arc enabled servers?
- What are Azure Arc enabled data services (preview)?
- What is Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes Preview?
- OPS119: Databases are cattle too! Running highly available databases consistently with Azure Arc