I am honored to let you know that I will be speaking at the Microsoft European Open Source Virtual Summit 2020 on June 16th. Microsoft European Virtual Open Source Summit by the Microsoft Open Source team is a unique digital event, designed to celebrate communities, entrepreneurs, and developers coming together to build the future of open source technologies in the cloud.
The day will divide into four parallel tracks designed to provide the best learning experience for IT Pros, Developers, and Data Scientists. Each track will be packed with expert guest speakers who’ll be deep-diving into a wide variety of topics, from chaos engineering and serverless architecture to multi-cloud app development.
- 2 Keynotes from GitHub and Red Hat
- 4 Tracks with 7 sessions (check the agenda)
- Ask the Experts Live Q&A
- 30 Sessions from the most engaging Open Source speakers
- Digital Expo Area with Digital booths of our partners
I will be presenting two sessions:
- Hybrid Management capabilities for open source solutions like Azure Arc.
11:30 – 12:15 CEST
- Making Windows Awesome for ALL Developers with Scott Hanselman
13:00 – 13:45 CEST
More tracks and sessions:
- Keynote Session 1: Open Source Built the Modern World by Nat Friedman, CEO, GitHub
- Keynote Session 2: Business Benefits of Open Source Collaboration Between Red Hat and Microsoft by Stefanie Chiras, SVP & General Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Business Unit
- Track 1: Infra & Ops – Infra related topics around Linux, Hybrid Management, Chaos Engineering, and more.
- Track 2: Innovation – Cloud-native track with diverse line-up of speakers and subjects.
- Track 3: Data & AI – Learn all there is to know about Open Source and Data. Strong line-up also from partners.
- Track 4: Developers – 7 amazing sessions ensuring the developer audience get what they want!
I hope to see you at the Microsoft European Open Source Virtual Summit! If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.