This is a small post how you can create the DNS records for Exchange Autodiscover in the Genotec Hosting Control Panel.
- First login to the HCC (Hosting Control Center).
- Navigate to Domainnames and choose your domain
- (OPTIONAL) If you not already have, create a new A record for your mailserver (for example mail.the-it-crowd.ch)
- (OPTIONAL) If you not already create a MX record for your domain, create a MX record
- Create a CNAME for your autodiscover domain. Normally this is pointing to your mailserver. You could also use the allready exisiting mail.the-it-crowd.ch A record. But I would recommend you to create this CNAME.
- Create the Autodiscover SRV record
TYP: SRV HOST: _autodiscover._tcp.the-it-crowd.ch. DATA:
0 0 443 autodiscover.the-it-crowd.ch.