I feel honored to be awarded by Cisco with the Cisco Champion title. Cisco does a lot of great products and I focused on the datacenter solutions which Cisco offers with their Cisco UCS platform and the Microsoft solutions, such as the System Center Integration and the Cisco UCS PowerShell Module.
Passionate Experts, Global Champions for Change
What makes a Cisco Champion? Passion, plus a desire to share their perspectives with the community. There are Cisco Champions all over the world. They represent a variety of segments across the IT industry. And they offer their time to help others learn about Cisco and connect with Cisco in unique ways.
In addition to sharing their insights and expertise, Cisco Champions make a difference by:
- Supporting their peers in social communities, forums, and networks
- Sharing their relevant experiences and thoughts on Cisco blogs
- Providing valuable feedback directly to Cisco
- And more
Cisco Champions have a unique opportunity to contribute to and enhance the way people use the latest technologies. They also receive:
- Recognition for their contributions
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Opportunities to directly communicate with Cisco employees